Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 December 2019

Happy New Year 2020 | Status, Wishes, Facebook, Boyfriend & Girlfriend

Happy New Year Status 2020

“ I guess no one is more excited than me for the new year to arrive. Eagerly waiting to party hard with my buddies! “
“A new year is like a blank book. The pen is your hands. it is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. “
“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”
”The new year is an exemplary time to recall all the memories you have created in the previous year and set up high goals for the future. Buck up!”
“The New Year will soon be gone, and so I wish you a good year. My luck the New Year us bring and we the same old pals still be.― Happy New Year”
“Hope The New Year brings loads of good cheer for you, Wish you Happy New Year and good luck.”
“Wish you and your family a Joyful, Bright, Healthy, Prosperous and Happiest new year ahead! ― Happy New Year”
The key to achieving a gargantuan success in life is an unwavering focus on your goal. Nothing great has ever been achieved without unflinching focus.”
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”
“New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.”
“I wish that this New Year the light of faith is bright and steady and may no wind or storm make it flicker or flutter.”
“The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.”

Happy New Year Wishes Status 2020

"May the new year be filled with brightness and hope so that darkness and sadness stay away from you. Happy New Year!"
“Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.”
“You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.”
“May this new year be in good health, happiness and affection of those around you. Have a happy new year and you obtain all the happiness you crave.”
“Wishing you a very beautiful new year full of joy and happiness. May this one brings you success in every area of your life. Happy New Beginning!”
“As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart forever! Happy New Year!” 
“Wishing you and your loved one’s peace, health, happiness, and prosperity. ― Happy New Year”
“The most wonderful moments of my life I have passed at your side and I know that in the new year we will live much more. The Happy year my princess. ― Happy New Year 2020”
“As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2020 bring success and desired results for you.” 
“Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright. — Happy New Year 2020”
“New Year is a time to think about all those people in your life who make life more beautiful – and you are one of them in my life dear friend. ― Happy New Year 2020”


Happy New Year Status for Facebook 2020

“May the spirit of this holiday season fill your heart with love peace and serenity. wishing you many wishes for the New Year 2020!”
“You are a dreamer, and you are an achiever. May you dream and achieve bigger feats, with every passing year. ― Happy New Year 2020”
“I wish you cross many milestones and to your destination this year. I wish a very Happy New Year 2020”
“I wish this New Year provides you with enough reasons to be happy and you have uncountable days filled with joy and mirth!”
“All of my love to a very special uncle for the coming new year. May each day be filled with joy and laughter and your new year dreams come true!”
“This New Year, may you be blessed with hope for better tomorrow, love to fill up your heart, warmth in your hearth, and happy smiles of your family.”
“On dates like this, only my memory are the most beautiful moments, so I thought of you. Hope you have a happy new year with your family.”
“Just like a new bloom spreads fragrance around, let the New Year also fill you with happiness!”
“A new year is equal to a blank canvas, and the paintbrush is in none other than your own hands. Paint away and create a beautiful picture for yourself.”
“May this New Year be an adventurous journey for you to explore new avenues and reach heights of success.”


Romantic, Love Happy New Year Status for Boyfriend & Girlfriend

“Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you to the moon and back. Let 2019 be a year of love a prosperity. Happy New Year, dear.”
“Celebrating New Year won’t be the same If I will not celebrate it without you. You give meaning to My Life. ― Happy New Year 2020”
“I knew I was in love when I stopped thinking about how pretty you look and started seeing the beauty within you. As the New Year begins, my love only grows stronger!”
“You witnessed my every pratfall and tolerated every bad joke. You’re still smiling at me, and I love you for that. ― Happy New Year 2020”
“To survive I need many things—food, air and water to name a few. But to live, I need you for you are not only my soulmate but my strength to face this wild world. Happy New Year, darling. Let’s 2020 the best year of our lives”
“Every time I see you smile, my heart misses a beat. I want 2020 to shower you with happiness so that your beautiful smile brightens my day, every day of this year. Keep smiling and be happy. Happy New Year!”
“Before I met you, I was just living my life. But the moment our eyes met, I died a thousand deaths. And every time I was reborn, I wanted to breath my last wrapped in your arms. I want to make soft and tender love this night and welcome 2020 lying in your arms. The New Year only gets better when I am with you.”

Funny Happy New Year Wishes Status 2020

“First, you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. ― Happy New Year 2020”
“Stop checking my status. I don’t post my resolutions here.”
“Flip a coin… If the head comes, I am yours, if the tail comes then you are mine. happy new year”
“I will no longer wish you more success. You’ve had so much already. It should be mine this year! Happy new year to me!””
“It’s time to make old mistakes in different ways. Hurray! Happy New Year!”
“I saved you from spending a fortune on a New Year’s party – I sent you an invitation for an online party!”
“New Year is like a restart button. Use it to start things over.”
“I’m gonna order a pizza five minutes before the new year and when they arrive I will say I ordered this a year ago, lol.”
“Dear Luck, can we be friends in 2020 Please…”
“Happy New Year from someone who is Adorable, Handsome and intelligent and wants to see you smiling always.”
“Life always gives you a second chance, it’s called Happy New Year.“
“Every year I make a resolution to Be Myself, but circumstances change me.”

Happy New Year Status for Friends

“As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart forever! Happy New Year!”
“May God spread prosperity and joy in your life on this New Year and fulfill all your dreams.”
“When I have friends like you, every day is a new beginning. Cheers to our friendship! Happy New Year!”
“Don’t about yesterday, think about tomorrow. Because tomorrow is the chance to correct the mistake of Yesterday. Happy New Year to All 2020”
“As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2020 bring success and desired results for you.”
“Keep in mind that no New Year can be great. Be that as it may, you have to disregard the negative and grasp the positive. ― Happy New Year 2020”
“I want Υou a progress Happy New Υear in the Βottom of my Ηeart. May Gοd offer you Τhe pleasure Αnd power to οvercome your previous Υear failures.”
“My dear friend, you are bringing so much joy into my life, I am thankful for that and I want to wish you a fabulous upcoming year and tremendous success.― Happy New Year 2020”
“May the new year be filled with brightness and hope so that darkness and sadness stay away from you. Happy New Year!”